Wednesday 21 March 2012

1 Week.

Has it been such a short time? Really?

Feels like a years has passed.

Monday I went the whole day without crying-go me! I went for the longest jog in my life followed by 20 minutes pilates.

Tuesday I did NOT go the whole day without crying because EX called me at work and told me what a horrible person I am and that I brought this on myself.

K????

So I smashed it out by running even farther and pushing myself ever harder! Then I came home and made eggplant parmesan and it was awesome.

I'm awesome.

I think I have finally came to a conclusion about what I am going to do ....

Not the best idea in legal terms....but for heart and mind it is.

"The Soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind"

I quit smoking three weeks ago tomorrow! Eff I'm strong.

Thank EX for showing me how strong I really am! YOU have NO IDEA!

Also replaced hot water with lemon instead of coffee.

AND I have nails. No more bitting/picking....interesting when one thing is removed how easily I can accomplish the things that most help ME!!

Today I take life into my own hands. Today I choose happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Erin!!!

    It's strange how I never wanted to be "free" but now that I am here I am SO GLAD OF IT!

    I am alot of stuff to deal with here, but as soon as I am out of the house I wanna plan another weekend in Toronto!!! Maybe sometime in April...?!!

    ReplyDelete