Tuesday 3 April 2012

The 6 Year Con

Wrote a novel about this yesterday. Decided to keep taking the high road instead. I'll keep it just for me, when I need a little pick-me-up.

Learned some very interesting information this past weekend.

Knowledge really is power.

I found myself starting to miss you last week. but after this bomb was dropped, by golly do I realize that it is impossible to miss you, because I have no  idea who you are.



I don't blame you for leaving me to "find yourself", you are a shell, you project to people what you want them to see. Did you mean anything you said or did? Do you mean anything you say or do  even now? it must be so tiring being all these different characters. I wasn't wrong when I said that you don't know what love is, you just do as your told. Here's a clue, it WAS right infront of you. that was love.

Looking back now I see so many of the signs. I should have known better than to trust you. but I am amazing for giving you so much faith when you didn't deserve it. That is a true test of my character.

I do feel foolish though.



Can't believe you tricked me for so long. but the good news is, the veil of my mourning has been lifted and the sun is shining bright on my future.

which I have, because I have a plan. do you?


The irony here is just the best! you left me to be happy, and now your lonely and miserable, and I-the weak and vulnerable one-have come out fighting with an inner force driving me, I am already happy! happy that I just dodged a major bullet.

so I should thank you for your infinitely selfish ways. they saved me. I have learned so much these past three weeks. Just because you forced me into this situation doesn't mean you taught me though, you get no credit. this is all me.



you will one day look back on this decision with deep regret, knowing that it was the worst decision you ever made, however I already know that it has been the best decision made for me.

You need to learn that happiness is not a right or privelage, it isn't earned or won, nor does it just happen. It's a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment