Wednesday 4 April 2012

Just knew it couldn't be drama free....

Wish I could say I was still taking the high road.

Just told EX to do the world a favour and go catch aids.

ooppps.

funny thing is, that's the nicest of deaths I have imagined for him!  I am moving out of the house and leaving with it my hopes, dreams, plans and most importantly animals in two days time. This is rough for me, and yet he has no sympathy and keeps pointing fingers at me thinking that he has done nothing wrong and I deserve this!

so he thinks he deserves to have an easy ride through out all this. he is actually complaining to me that he has to sleep on a couch! oh my you poor poor thing..see this violin im holding..no? it's THAT small!

there's that word again...deserve. it keeps coming up in my posts, conversations and thoughts.

is this an ideal that I keep chasing or is it more like all is fair in love and war?

well this relationship has officially turned into war

and my love is now blackened to hate

my memories are all tarnished

when it comes to him-i like it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment